The Blog of Bill.

Bill Camarata types to you with musings that might actually mean something to him, and you, too! Jandek reviews. Music He's listening to, and making as well. Technology opinions. Read it because it's there.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Four More Years

Well, Bush was re-elected. I for one am glad that Kerry did not win. I'm not a big Bush supporter, but Kerry was definitely NOT the right man for the job. End of that discussion.

Matt Martin from Squeaky Wheels called today. He's putting the finishing touches on the new CD and he and I are going to get together to discuss little details. Stevie Fingers left the band and relocated to Florida. I wish him the best, I hope he knows what he's doing.

I have changed the preferences on this blog so that anyone can add comments. Thanks for letting me know I could do that. I'm not the most tech-savvy guy in the world, but I'll figure it out eventually.

Now I'm just trying to find the time to edit the audio I have sitting on my hard drive. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home